Friday, September 01, 2006

Something i'd never considered

Ok, so, while going to college and grad school, I sat around some of the brightest and most beautiful women one could EVER hope to meet. I am still around some of those people and i count myself lucky for that. I was always afraid of being discovered as a spanko and I avoided discussions of any spanking at all for fear of being found out. I think it's a spanko gene that makes us all a bit paranoid...it's like we can't say the word spanking without feeling that peculiar twinge and fear that we're going to be 'found out'. Ever feel that way?

Anyway, in all that time, it never occurred to me that a few of these beautiful ladies could possibly be sitting on sore and bruised bums...probably worried as i was that they'd be discovered... Lately, i've come across blogs and pictures of lovely ladies in college who are spanked on a regular basis and seem to enjoy it thoroughly. Katie Spades is an obvious example of one that runs a very successful blog.

I just came across Ruby Redd's spanking blog, http://rubyreddspanking.blogspot.com/ and i absolutely LOVE it. On this blog, i found a set of pictures of a lovely young college girl who was spanked for not paying her tuition for college...so now, instead of sitting in class on a sore behind, she just has a sore behind..

Just a sample, but more are to be seen at Ruby's site...poor girl, i bet she'll pay tuition on time from now on...

And yeah, i admit, it is a huge turnon to think that the hot chick in class has to submit to a well deserved whacking...

I'd love to receive any other pics or tales of anyone who has been on the wrong side of a spanking while in college..


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL......I was the one who gave the spanking!!!!......And trust me she is getting some more!!

5:31 AM  
Blogger paqster said...

hehe, be sure to put some pics up or send them to me and i shall put them up. It looks like you were a bit lenient with her the last time :)

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I'll be sure to give this naughty school girl some good licks!!

She has been bad and needs another good one!!

And I will get some good pics too!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger paqster said...

I look forward to posting more pics of this naughty girl's spanking. just email to paq9999@yahoo.com

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home