Monday, September 04, 2006

Meet..the enforcer


just random, but i LOVE pic..something about the way the girl holds the paddle and her expression makes me feel like she's willing to use it....

translation: don't mess with this girl.


And here is an unarmed enforcer at another gathering...she carries out her duty come rain or shine or beer bottle in hand...



And then there is this poor girl...Poor poor girl who had all the wrong parts of her bottom burned..
poor girl..poor poor girl. maybe someone whould redden her bum to match :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Hi. I have just finished looking through your archives. You have some fantastic photos. I will certainly be back.

Take care,

Lily.

1:13 PM  
Blogger paqster said...

I'm very glad to hear that, lily. I hope to hear from you again and I wish more people would take a moment to comment :)

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home