Sunday, December 17, 2006

my last post for another while...

hola happy people.

my angel decided it was time to call it quits, so i'm a bit depressed...ok, seriously depressed. I didn't see it coming at all, so that makes it harder for me to bear....

the good news is that i will probably be starting my blog up again.

the bad news is that i don't know how long it will take to recover from this blow. How do you rebuild yourself when you didn't think you'd have to..

thanks for the warm wishes everyone, and i hope to see you again soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Redd said...

Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time... still hoping you'll start blogging again though. Hope all is improving steadily.

Ruby

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will get thru this bro. things WILL get better for you.

stay well,
dave

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just visited your blog, for the first time. I hope everything is ok with you now.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home